Astrid Mazariegos, Program Coordinator
July 11, 2016 – August 4, 2016 (Mon-Thurs)
Location: Sprague School, 401 School St., Wellesley, MA 02481 Directions
Mailing Address: 40 Kingsbury St., Wellesley
The PDF registration form attached to the bottom of this page is for planning purposes only. All registrations will be completed online.
Registrations due by June 10, 2016 – Deadline Extended!
Students may register by the week for either the 8:30-11:30 AM Session, the 12:00-3:00 PM Session or both the AM & PM Sessions. Students staying the full day bring their own lunch. Lunch break will include a short recess. Each course meets for 1.5 hours with the exception of the entering K morning class that meets for three hours. All courses are one week long, Monday-Thursday (4 days).
Academics Courses are based on WPS Learning Goals and are designed for students who need practice and review in order to maintain skills or for those students who want to learn strategies in specific content areas such as early literacy, comprehension, fluency, math and writing. To insure the intensity of the instruction in the academic strand of courses, enrollment will be limited to 12-15 whenever possible. The entering K course is designed as a preview to kindergarten with the class size comparable to a WPS K class. Academic courses are most effective when students participate for more than one week.
Enrichment Courses are designed for students who want to pursue a special interest or to develop a new one. Goals for the enrichment courses include sharing and taking turns and developing good sportsmanship by fostering collaboration and cooperation.
Reminder: Entering K students and all other students NOT currently enrolled in WPS MUST mail a copy of their immunization records to WINGS, 40 Kingsbury St., Wellesley, MA 02481 by June 10.
- Enter your Username and Password. If you created a household account for the Recreation Department programs or for any other School program that allows fee payments online, you have an existing account with a Username and Password. The Username is your household ID number in the system and your Password is your home telephone number, unless you changed this information after the account was created. If you don’t know your Username and Password, click on “Need Login Help?”
- Once you are logged in [it will display your name at the top of the screen and there will be a message that “you are now logged in”], click on the picture at the lower right of the page for Child Lab, Preschool, WINGS and a list of all the WINGS options for sessions will display.
- Click on the shopping cart for the first activity, WINGS Payment. You will get a pop up box at the bottom of the screen. Click Enroll Now.
- The members of your household will each display in a block across the screen. Check the box in the block with the student’s name you wish to register, and then click Add to Cart.
- You will get a message that your student is regsitered. Click Proceed to Checkout and pay.
Once you are registered, the next step will be to enroll your student in the specific activity(ies) available and pay those associated fees. The process to enroll is the same as described above in steps 3, 4, and 5.