Wellesley Public Schools in conjunction with WINGS (through the Wellesley Recreation Department) have a partnership to create summer programming that is fun and engaging for all Wellesley families. Our goal is to create a mix of courses that will provide all students a balance of academic and enrichment opportunities during the summer.
Astrid Mazariegos is on the on-site program coordinator for WINGS.
Chad Norton is the contact person for the Wellesley Recreation Department.
QUESTIONS? Any concerns or questions can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to them in a timely manner.
The WINGS program runs at Sprague School in Wellesley which is located at 401 School St., Wellesley, MA 02481 Directions.
- AM Session will run from 8:30 am – 11:30am
- Lunch: Students attending both the morning and afternoon sessions will have lunch followed by a short recess inside or outside weather permitting
- PM Session will run from 12:00 – 3:00pm
Forms & Documents:
- Click here to Register Online
- The Wellesley Recreation Department provides online program registration. Online registration spaces will be limited, which will allow those who do not have access to the system to register using other methods. We HIGHLY recommend that you sign in to the online system a few days before registration to make sure that your account is working properly. You will need a username and password in order to utilize the online program registration system. Call the Recreation Office at 781-235-2370 during regular office hours (M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm) to receive your username and password.