Fall Sports Offered at the High School:
- Cheerleading: Coach Sanchez
- Boys Cross Country: Coach Corkery
- Girls Cross Country: Coach Short
- Girls Field Hockey: Coach Stickle
- Football: Coach Davis
- Boys Golf: Coach Bateman
- Boys Soccer: Coach DiCecca
- Girls Soccer: Coach Bailen
- Girls Swimming and Diving: Coach Dutton
- Girls Volleyball: Coach Ardila
** Middle School sports information can be found at this link. **
First Day of High School Tryouts/Practice:
- August 20th – Football and Cheerleading
- August 23rd – All other WHS sports except Boys Golf
- August 30th – Boys Golf begins
- Please contact coaches with sport-specific questions.
- Student athletes should plan to be available every weekday afternoon and potentially on weekends.
- Sign up on RecTrac
- Information about registration can be found at this link on our website:
- Be sure to submit an updated physical to the school nurse. Telehealth physical exams will not be accepted.
- Physicals may be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (781-237-6004).
- Please submit physical exam by August 10th.
- Schedules will be available online at https://wellesleyathletics.org/ and are updated regularly. This is the only place for our official schedules for all levels.
- The high school user fee for Fall 2021 remains at $300.
- If there is a financial hardship please see the following link: https://wellesleyps.org/students-families/financial-assistance-information/
All schedules are subject to change for all teams. Please be sure to check with your coach as the weeks progress.
For the most up to date information follow @WellesleySports on Twitter