Registration for the fall season will open July 1st for high school and middle school sports.
Fall Sports Offered at the High School:
- Cheerleading: Coach Sanchez
- Boys Cross Country: Coach Davis
- Girls Cross Country: Coach Short
- Girls Field Hockey: Coach Stickle
- Football: Coach Davis
- Boys Golf: Coach Bateman
- Boys Soccer: Coach DiCecca
- Girls Soccer: Coach Bailen
- Girls Swimming and Diving: Coach Curtin
- Girls Volleyball: Coach Ardila
** Middle School sports information can be found at this link. **
First Day of High School Tryouts/Practice:
- August 19th – Football and Boys Golf
- August 22nd – All other WHS sports
- We will post a schedule here for the first week of tryouts/practice as we get closer to mid-August.
- Please contact coaches with sport-specific questions.
- Student athletes should plan to be available every weekday afternoon and potentially on weekends.
- Sign up on RecTrac starting July 1st
- Information about registration can be found at this link on our website:
- Be sure to submit an updated physical to the school nurse. Telehealth physical exams will not be accepted.
- Physicals may be submitted via email (email@example.com) or fax (781-237-6004).
- Please submit physical exam by August 15th.
- Schedules will be available online at https://wellesleyathletics.org/ and are updated regularly. This is the only place for our official schedules for all levels.
- All schedules are subject to change.
- The high school user fee for Fall 2022 remains at $300.
- If there is a financial hardship please see the following link: https://wellesleyps.org/students-families/financial-assistance-information/
For the most up to date information follow @WellesleySports on Twitter
Information for Fall Sports