This year, the Town of Wellesley will be offering many different insurance options to its benefit eligible employees. Some of the new offerings this benefit period are Accident Insurance, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity, all provided by AFLAC. On March 29, AFLAC will be presenting on their new offerings to benefit eligible employees. Also newly being offered is an EyeMed benefit that will significantly reduce your out of pocket expenses for glasses and contacts.
To assist in the understanding of how these new offerings work, the Town of Wellesley will be hosting numerous informational sessions on a variety of topics. The “Understanding your Health Insurance Options” information sessions being presented by Fallon will review the differences between the Benchmark Plan and the High Deductible plan being offered this Open Enrollment to benefit eligible employees. These sessions in particular will be helpful to employees who are not sure which plan is right for them and may also assist in their considerations of the any or all of the additional insurances being offered as well.
See below for the dates, times and topics of these information sessions.
Starting Friday, March 23, more information about all the offerings this Open Enrollment can be found at www.wellesleyma.gov/openenr
Understanding your new additional insurance options
Presented by AFLAC
- March 29, 2018 at 3:30pm at Wellesley Middle School
- April 19, 2018 at 4:00pm at Great Hall, Town Hall
Understanding your Health Insurance Options
Presented by Fallon Health
- April 9, 2018 at 3:30pm at Wellesley Middle School
- April 11, 2018 at 3:00pm at Wellesley Middle School
- April 11, 2018 at 4:45pm at Great Hall, Town Hall
- May 3, 2018 at 3:45pm Wakelin Room, Library
- May 8, 2018 at 3:30pm at Wellesley Middle School
All about Flexible Spending Accounts
Presented by Cafeteria Plan Advisors
- April 3, 2018 at 3:45pm at Great Hall, Town Hall
- April 5, 2018 at 4:00pm at Wellesley Middle School