Dear Hunnewell,

As tomorrow’s weather looks somewhat challenging during the morning commute, Katie Dexter and I wanted to have a back-up plan for our winter concert should tomorrow be a delayed opening or a snow day. Therefore, if we DO NOT have school tomorrow or even if there is a delayed start, the winter concert will take place on Thursday, January 18th at 8:45 am. 

We are of course hoping that the weather cooperates enough to be able to have school and our winter concert tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed:)

Thank you,


Important-Winter Concert

Secured By miniOrange