Summer Math Activities
The math calendar is a continuation of what I started during my first year as principal. I ask that kids do as many activities as they want. If for some reason your child has an affinity for math and wants to explore another grade level, you can do so by referring to any other grade level calendar for that grade on my web page.
As we know the number of school days is based on the agrarian calendar and educational researchers have coined the term “summer slide” to define the learning regression that some students experience due to summer months out of school. Reading and math activities are some ways to reduce the negative effects of this regression.
- Entering Gr 4 Math Calendar 15-16
- Entering Gr 5 Math Calendars 15-16
- Entering K Math Calendar 15-16
- New Entering Grade 1 Summer Math 2018
- New Entering Grade 2 Summer Math Notebook 2018
- New Entering Grade 3 Summer Math 2018
- Strong Readers Talk About Books
- Mission Summer Reading Grades 4-5
- Summer Bingo 2018 Grades 1-2-3