Wellesley High School
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Post-Secondary & College Planning
Greetings Junior Parents/Guardians,
The school counselors at WHS are excited to begin the next phase of post-secondary and college planning with your student(s). As we prepare for the task of writing college recommendations and working through the college search process, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the attached Parent/Guardian Info. Sheet and send it to the appropriate counselor by Friday, May 1, 2015.
If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact counselors directly.
Thank you for your help and cooperation in completing this very important form.
Steve Favulli and the WHS Guidance Staff
Bradford House Info
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Housemaster : Lynne F. Novogroski
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4948
- House Assistant: Mary Donahue 781-446-6290 x4621
- Guidance Counselors: Marissa Coughlin, Cindy Hurley & Rosanne Sannicandro
Perrin House Info
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Housemaster: Marc F. Bender
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4949
- House Assistant: Brenda Iarossi 781-446-6290 x4632
- Guidance Counselors: John Steere & Julie Trask
Phillips House Info
- Location: 4th Floor
- Housemaster: Andrew E. Kelton
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4950
- House Assistant: Karen Bognnani 781-446-6290 x4647
- Guidance Counselors: Janet Sozio, Kristi Stone & Meg Walendin
Wellesley High School
50 Rice Street • Wellesley Hills • Massachusetts • 02481
Phone 781-446-6290 • Fax 781-446-6308 www.wellesley.k12.ma.us/whs
David F. Lussier, Superintendent • Jamie B. Chisum, Principal Wellesley High School cultivates positive learning experiences and fosters responsibility and integrity so that, upon leaving, our students will continue to contribute to their worlds. CORE VALUES
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.