Wellesley High School
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
The Wellesley High School community has been asked to participate in a comprehensive evaluation of our athletics program. As a first step in this process, we’d like to hear from you. We’re looking for parent volunteers to participate in a focus group to answer a few questions about Wellesley Athletics. The time commitment will be approximately one to one and a half hours. I will be on hand to facilitate the discussion, along with Judy Belliveau, Assistant Superintendent of Wellesley Public Schools. Our goal is to gather preliminary data so we may extract themes for future exploration. If you’d like to participate, we hope that the following three choices of days and time will match your availability and convenience.
All meetings take place in the conference room in the Main Office at the High School.
Thursday, December 3, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Monday, December 7, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Monday, December 14, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thank you for taking the time to help us with this important task.Dr. Jamie Chisum, Principal, Wellesley High School
Bradford House Info
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Housemaster : Lynne F. Novogroski
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4948
- House Assistant: Mary Donahue 781-446-6290 x4621
- Guidance Counselors: Marissa Coughlin, Cindy Hurley & Rosanne Sannicandro
Perrin House Info
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Housemaster: Marc F. Bender
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4949
- House Assistant: Brenda Iarossi 781-446-6290 x4632
- Guidance Counselors: John Steere & Julie Trask
Phillips House Info
- Location: 4th Floor
- Housemaster: Andrew E. Kelton
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4950
- House Assistant: Karen Bognnani 781-446-6290 x4647
- Guidance Counselors: Janet Sozio, Kristi Stone & Meg Walendin
- Classical & Modern Languages – Tim Eagan, Department Head
- English – John Finneron, Department Head
- Family and Consumer Science, Lynne Novogroski, Department Head
- Fitness & Health – Joanne Grant, Department Head
- Guidance – Steven J. Favulli, Director of Guidance
- Mathematics – Elisa Morris, Department Head
- Performing Arts – Sabrina Quintana, Director
- Science & Technology – Nora Wilkins, Department Head
- Social Studies – Mike Reidy, Department Head
- Special Education – Debi Levine, Department Head
- Visual Arts – Thomas Carter, Director
Wellesley High School
50 Rice Street • Wellesley Hills • Massachusetts • 02481
Phone 781-446-6290 • Fax 781-446-6308 www.wellesley.k12.ma.us/whs
David F. Lussier, Superintendent • Jamie B. Chisum, Principal Wellesley High School cultivates positive learning experiences and fosters responsibility and integrity so that, upon leaving, our students will continue to contribute to their worlds. CORE VALUES:
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.