Wellesley High School
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Portraits and Yearbook – Seniors Take Notice
Dear Seniors and Families,
To date, we have over 30 Seniors who have not had their senior portrait taken for yearbook, for their convenience we have added two sessions next week to close the gap. Please ask your student if they had their pictures taken, this will be the last time we offer sessions here at the high school.
Lifetouch is our official school photographer and your yearbook proof must come from them. Lifetouch has many options for Senior Portraits, the sitting fee is $50.00 for the photo and must have a neutral or natural background. If you are unhappy with your photos for any reason, you are not obligated to pay for any additional prints.
Monday, December 14 from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, December 15 from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Please call (781) 662-9448 for appointments or questions about sitting options.
A Bradford tradition among senior parents is to submit a yearbook ad on behalf of their senior student. This year’s deadline has been extended to Wednesday, December 16th
and the information needed to create your ad can be found on the school’s website
Thank you for your time and attention, have a great day.
Bradford House Info
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Housemaster : Lynne F. Novogroski
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4948
- House Assistant: Mary Donahue 781-446-6290 x4621
- Guidance Counselors: Marissa Coughlin, Cindy Hurley & Rosanne Sannicandro
Perrin House Info
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Housemaster: Marc F. Bender
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4949
- House Assistant: Brenda Iarossi 781-446-6290 x4632
- Guidance Counselors: John Steere & Julie Trask
Phillips House Info
- Location: 4th Floor
- Housemaster: Andrew E. Kelton
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4950
- House Assistant: Karen Bognnani 781-446-6290 x4647
- Guidance Counselors: Janet Sozio, Kristi Stone & Meg Walendin
- Classical & Modern Languages – Tim Eagan, Department Head
- English – John Finneron, Department Head
- Family and Consumer Science, Lynne Novogroski, Department Head
- Fitness & Health – Joanne Grant, Department Head
- Guidance – Steven J. Favulli, Director of Guidance
- Mathematics – Elisa Morris, Department Head
- Performing Arts – Sabrina Quintana, Director
- Science & Technology – Nora Wilkins, Department Head
- Social Studies – Mike Reidy, Department Head
- Special Education – Debi Levine, Department Head
- Visual Arts – Thomas Carter, Director
Wellesley High School
50 Rice Street • Wellesley Hills • Massachusetts • 02481
Phone 781-446-6290 • Fax 781-446-6308 www.wellesley.k12.ma.us/whs
David F. Lussier, Superintendent • Jamie B. Chisum, Principal Wellesley High School cultivates positive learning experiences and fosters responsibility and integrity so that, upon leaving, our students will continue to contribute to their worlds. CORE VALUES:
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.