Wellesley High School
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
Parking Lotteries for 2nd Semester & Caps and Gowns & All Night Party
The carpool lottery ends today, Friday, January 15th at 2:45 p.m. The single driver lottery will start Tuesday, January 19th through January 25th. The seniors who are selected for 2nd semester parking will be posted in each house on Tuesday, January 26th. All fines must be paid to get a sticker.
If chosen, students will need to pay on-line or by check on or before January 28th. Bring in a copy of your license and automobile registration to receive your sticker.No one can park in the lot Friday, January 29th without a 2nd semester sticker.Graduation is Friday, June 3, 2016
Each senior who participates in the ceremony must wear a red cap and gown purchased from University Cap & Gown. You may be able to borrow a red gown worn in the past by a friend or sibling and just purchase a cap and 2016 tassel. Order all your needs (cap, gown and tassel) online and your items will be shipped to the high school. There are further instructions attached to this email for your convenience. Please know, when ordering, your Student ID is your name, i.e. Jparker
.Cap, gown, and tassel cost $16.00.
Cap and tassel cost $8.00.
A cap cost $5.00
A tassel cost $3.00Please order your graduation needs online by February 19, 2016.To order online click here.
All Night Party Planning – Save the Date!
Senior Parents to support the Class of 2016 All Night Party
Saturday, February 27th at 7:00 p.m.
Invitation and details to follow; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradford House Info
- Location: 2nd Floor
- Housemaster : Lynne F. Novogroski
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4948
- House Assistant: Mary Donahue 781-446-6290 x4621
- Guidance Counselors: Marissa Coughlin, Cindy Hurley & Rosanne Sannicandro
Perrin House Info
- Location: 3rd Floor
- Housemaster: Marc F. Bender
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4949
- House Assistant: Brenda Iarossi 781-446-6290 x4632
- Guidance Counselors: John Steere & Julie Trask
Phillips House Info
- Location: 4th Floor
- Housemaster: Andrew E. Kelton
- Attendance Line: 781-446-6290 x4950
- House Assistant: Karen Bognnani 781-446-6290 x4647
- Guidance Counselors: Janet Sozio, Kristi Stone & Meg Walendin
- Classical & Modern Languages – Tim Eagan, Department Head
- English – John Finneron, Department Head
- Family and Consumer Science, Lynne Novogroski, Department Head
- Fitness & Health – Joanne Grant, Department Head
- Guidance – Steven J. Favulli, Director of Guidance
- Mathematics – Elisa Morris, Department Head
- Performing Arts – Sabrina Quintana, Director
- Science & Technology – Nora Wilkins, Department Head
- Social Studies – Mike Reidy, Department Head
- Special Education – Debi Levine, Department Head
- Visual Arts – Thomas Carter, Director
Wellesley High School
50 Rice Street • Wellesley Hills • Massachusetts • 02481
Phone 781-446-6290 • Fax 781-446-6308 www.wellesley.k12.ma.us/whs
David F. Lussier, Superintendent • Jamie B. Chisum, Principal Wellesley High School cultivates positive learning experiences and fosters responsibility and integrity so that, upon leaving, our students will continue to contribute to their worlds. CORE VALUES:
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.