Picture Day is Monday, September 18, 2017
The following schedule is when students will be getting their picture taken during the school day:
- Freshmen will report to their scheduled Physics class and go to the auditorium with their teacher.
- Sophomores will report directly to the auditorium before their Math class and picture taking will begin immediately. Teachers should be there at the beginning of the period to supervise and see that the students return to class.
- Juniors will attend two thirds of their English class and then report to the auditorium.
- Tan and Green Blocks do not meet on Monday, if your student’s class does not meet on this day, they can go from 7:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m., or in Directed Research or during their lunchtime.
- All students must have a picture taken for student identification cards and the yearbook at no cost to the student, even if they do not wish to purchase them.
Students must pay when pictures are taken if they wish to purchase pictures. All directions are on the purchase envelope, which students received and is attached to this email. Students who do not wish to purchase pictures must also submit an envelope when their picture is taken for identification purposes.
There will be a picture retake day on Wednesday November 8th for any students who are absent.
Please see attached order form for your convenience.