This is the communication which includes the link for our back to school night kickoff this evening at 6:30. I’ll be speaking to you live, but please note all the teacher presentations will be recorded and uploaded for you to watch whenever it best fits your schedule. My presentation will take about 15 minutes and those of you who need to get to town meeting at 7 should have plenty of time.
Here’s my plan.
1. Welcome and some comments on this year and our current context.
2. A reminder about the surveillance testing which begins this week for students (Thank you WEF and all of you who donated to the cause – please see detailed information in this communication).
3. Share my screen so I can show you how to access the teacher videos from our main page teacher directory.
My presentation will be recorded and left on the main page of our website to help you if you can’t make it or need it again later.
Be well and I’ll look forward to speaking to you tonight.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Oct 28, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Wellesley High School Back To School Night 2020
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Please read the following very carefully, it’s important that your student know where and when to pick up and drop off your Covid-19 testing sample in the weeks to come.
Here is a helpful video created by our TV/Video Department.
7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
During passing breaks in blocks
Rear of Cafeteria (by high top table)
Be sure to register your sample before dropping off, please see instructions in video and on the attachment below.
7:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Collection Boxes Location
Outside of Main Office (Front Lobby)
Outside of Bradford House (2nd Floor)
Outside of Perrin House (3rd Floor)
Days to Pick Up and Drop Off
Thursday Pick Up Test Kit (10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 11/19 (2 kits**), 12/3 & 12/10)
Monday(s) Drop Off (11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, Wednesday 12/2*, 12/7 & 12/14)
Friday Pick Up Test Kit (10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20 (2 kits**), 12/4 & 12/11)
Tuesday Drop Off (Wednesday 11/4*, 11/10, 11/17, 11/24, 12/1, 12/8 & 12/15)
* Election Day week, Cohort B will drop off on Wednesday 11/4
* Monday after Thanksgiving, Cohort A will drop off on Wednesday 12/2
**Thursday, November 19 and Friday, November 20th – 2 kits will be given out to make up for Thanksgiving break.
WPS Saliva At Home Collection Instructions.docx