- Equity Literacy Institute Required Coursework
- Equity Facilitator
- Equity In Action Spotlight
See more events in the calendar!
ALANA (African, Latinx, Asian and Native American)
Staff Contact: Bill Craft
The Teachers’ Lounge – Greater Boston Educators of Color
- Staff Contact: TBD; If you are willing to lead this affinity group, please contact Monica Visco, director of Human Resources.
Women of Color Circle (WOCC)
- Staff Contact: Stephanie DeOliveira
Interested in leading a Staff Affinity group? Complete the proposal.
Staff-Led DE&I Groups
- Diversity, Equity and Action Committee (D.E.A.C.) – Staff Contact: Adam Blumer
- Race Matters – Staff Contact: Amy Anderson and David Charlesworth
As learners, we are all on different paths. As it relates to professional learning on the issues of equity, and the broader scope of DE&I, it’s important to routinely self-assess and self-reflect in order to engage in culturally responsive ways with the needs of all learners. Choose your path here.
- 7 Forms of Bias
- DE&I Terms
- Guidance for Equity in Remote Learning
- Guidance for DE&I Hiring
- Guidance for Planning Inclusive School Events
- Guidance for Racial Climate Discussion
- Language Tips for an Inclusive Space
- Listening for Equity
- Reading for Equity
- WPS Equity Toolkit