Wellesley Public Schools (WPS) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
WPS continues to improve the accessibility of this site as new technology and opportunities emerge. We welcome your questions and suggestions to guide our efforts. If you experience any difficulty in accessing a WPS website due to a disability, or for any reason, you may you may file a complaint.
For more information on Title II ADA and 504, please see WPS School Committee Policy ACE.
- Student Services
- How to View WPS Websites and Documents in Another Language
- Visualización de Sitios Web y Documentos en Otros Idiomas (Spanish)
- 用其它语言查看网站&文档 (Chinese)
- 다른 언어로 웹사이트 & 문서 확인 방법 (Korean)
- Hiển thị trang web & tài liệu bằng ngôn ngữ khác (Vietnamese)
- استعراض المواقع الالكترونية والملفات بلغات أخرى (Arabic)
- Sådan læser du hjemmesider & dokumenter på andre sprog (Danish)
- Ki jan pou Gade Sit Wèb ak Dokiman nan Lòt Lang (Haitian Creole)
- English Learner Program