Please use this link to access the 2022 MCAS Testing Schedule for each grade level.
Please use this link to view the October 5, 2021 presentation on the WPS Swing Space/Redistricting Proposal.
Kindergarten: For children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021. Click for Registration Forms, Required Documents and More Information.
Grades 1-12: For New Student Registrations: Click for Registration Forms, Required Documents and More Information.
Child Find: Under federal and state special education regulations, the Wellesley Public Schools has a responsibility to locate, identify, refer, evaluation and if eligible, provide a free, appropriate, public education to students with disabilities who reside in the town of Wellesley. Click for more information.
Registration for 2021-22: Learn more about school and grade level reassignments for 2021-22.
On February 9, 2021, School Committee (SC) held a joint discussion with the Natural Resources Commission (NRC) regarding the School Department’s priorities for the Hunnewell Track and Field (T&F) projects, and then on February 23 voted to take the following actions:
- To move forward with a plan for bathrooms at the Hunnewell T&F using the funding approved at Annual Town Meeting in 2018; and
- To further explore team rooms & lighting as a package and engage with the Natural Resources Commission on developing a process for moving forward.
Please go to the School Building Committee website at this link for information and updates on these projects.
Please click here to view the final version of the WPS Profile of a Graduate.
Early Release PreK-5 Parent Conf
Tuesday, November 2
Veteran’s Day - No School
Thursday, November 11
View more upcoming dates:
- All-School Monthly View Calendar
- All-School List View Calendar
- Academic Calendar 2021-22 (Accessible)
- Academic Calendar 2021-22 (PDF)
Wellesley Public Schools District Offices
40 Kingsbury St, Lower Level, Wellesley MA 02481 • Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6200
Voice Mail: 781-446-6210
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:15 PM