The Wellesley Public Schools are committed to maintaining a work and educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassing conduct. We expect all employees, students and other members of the school community to conduct themselves in an ethical and appropriate manner with concern and respect for all members of the school community and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. To be in compliance, each employee must go through mandatory training as listed below:
Please review the training below. The top section is training modules to be reviewed. The next section is the assessments/certification/validation.
- Log into your Wellesleyps.org email account.
- Launch a new tab from your browser and go to www.wellesleyps.org
- Under the Faculty drop-down menu go to “Mandatory Training”
- Review Annual Training Modules
- Take the Assessments and Certifications.
- Send the printed Conflict of Interest Certificate to your school/department office.
Annual Training Modules:
- WPS Civil Rights/Teacher Responsibilities
- WPS Head Injury/Concussion
- WPS Allergic Reactions/Epipen
- Massachusetts Restraint & Seclusion Regulations and Procedures Training (Embedded knowledge checks included.)
- WPS Equity Protocols Training
- Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Law Training (The training video on the state website requires Flash player to run, please use the Firefox browser.)
Assessments and Certification
Click to take assessments/certifications/validation