The Wellesley Public Schools are committed to maintaining a work and educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassing conduct. We expect all employees, students and other members of the school community to conduct themselves in an ethical and appropriate manner with concern and respect for all members of the school community and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. To be in compliance, each employee must go through mandatory training as listed below:
Please review the training below. The top section is training modules to be reviewed. The next section is the assessments/certification/validation. Instructions:
- Log into your Wellesleyps.org email account.
- Launch a new tab from your browser and go to www.wellesleyps.org
- Under the Faculty drop-down menu go to Information > “Mandatory Training”
- Review all training modules
- Take the assessments.
- All Staff: Take the Restraint & Seclusion Assessment. Click “View your score.” Print the page with your score (Total points).
- Take the Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Assessment. You will fill out and print the conflict of interest certification at the completion of the assessment. Print the certificate.
- Fill in the validation form to record date of completion of each training module.
- Send the printed assessments/certificates to your school/department office.
Click to review Annual Training Modules
- WPS Civil Rights/Teacher Responsibilities
- WPS Medical Emergencies in Schools
- WPS Head Injury/Concussion
- WPS Allergic Reactions/Epipen
- Massachusetts Restraint & Seclusion Regulations and Procedures Training
Mass. Conflict of Interest Law:
- Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Law Training (The training video on the state website requires Flash player to run, please use the Firefox browser.)
Assessments and Certification
Click to take assessments/certifications/validation
- All Staff: Certificate of Completion and Assessment: Massachusetts Restraint & Seclusion Regulations and Procedures
- All Staff: Certificate of Completion and Assessment: Massachusetts Conflict of Interest Law
- All Staff: Validation Form (to acknowledge you have reviewed the materials)