The Wellesley Public Schools are committed to maintaining a work and educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassing conduct. We expect all employees, students and other members of the school community to conduct themselves in an ethical and appropriate manner with concern and respect for all members of the school community and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. To be in compliance, each employee must go through mandatory training as listed below:
Please review the training below.
- Log into your @wellesleyps.org email account.
- Review the Annual Training Modules below.
- Take the Assessments and Certifications.
- Complete the Validation Form
Annual Training Modules:
- WPS Civil Rights/Teacher Responsibilities/Ethics Training (Slide Show)
- WPS Head Injury/Concussion (Slide Show)
- WPS Allergic Reactions/Epipen (Slide Show)
- Allergic Reactions / Epipen (Quiz)
- WPS Asthma Inhaler Administration Observation (Slide Show)
- Massachusetts Restraint & Seclusion Regulations and Procedures Training (Slide Show)
Validation Form (to acknowledge you have reviewed all the modules and taken the assessments):