Absence/Change of Dismissal Reporting Form
To better track illness trends across the district we are now using an online form for reporting absences. We are no longer using the absentee phone line or dismissal email. You may bookmark this form as an icon on your phone using this video tutorial.
- Grades K-5 Standards Based Report Cards will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal under the “Student Reports” tab at the close of each semester.
- Parents will be able to login to PowerSchool using the same Username and Password they used in September to fill out their annual permission forms and to find out their student’s homeroom teacher. If you do not remember your username and password, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Portal at https://wellesley.powerschool.com
- Click on Forgot Username or Password?
- Fill in your Parent Username and Parent Email Address and click Enter
- If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the portal team is available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm.
Raindate - Halloween Outdoor Dance Party
Friday, October 22 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Parent Teacher Conferences - Live or a ZOOM option is available
Wednesday, October 27
- PTO Weekly Updates
- Before and After School Programs
- Important Forms
- Read more at www.schofieldpto.org…
Principal: Gerardo J. Martinez email@example.com
Secretary: Kristin Lueken firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Emma McMahon email@example.com
- Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- 8:00 am – 3:30 pm