Kindergarten RoundUp (Virtual)
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year has begun for children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021. Please note that if your child is age-eligible but will not start kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year, we ask that you submit a written request to defer your child’s attendance for one school year. Kindergarten registration packets are available online. Read more on the district Student Registration webpage
. For questions regarding Kindergarten registration please contact the District Registrar at email@example.com or 781-446-6210;5600.
Standard Based Report Card Information
- On Friday, January 29 at 3:00 PM Grades K-5 Standards Based Report Cards will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal under the “Student Reports” tab.
- Parents will login to PowerSchool using the same Username and Password they used in September to fill out their annual permission forms and to find out their student’s homeroom teacher. Feel free to test your PowerSchool login this week, to make sure you remember it. If you do not remember your username and password, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Portal at https://wellesley.powerschool.com
- Click on Forgot Username or Password?
- Fill in your Parent Username and Parent Email Address and click Enter
- If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the portal team is available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm.
Kindergarten Parent Orientation Packet
The K Packet is located in the Grades K-5 Backpacks under Schofield Quick Links.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
WPS Early Dismissal 2/9/2021 Feb 9, 2021 - February 9, 2021Dear Members of the Wellesley Public Schools Community,Due to the timing of the incoming storm, the Wellesley Public Schools will follow an early release schedule today, February 9, 2021. These are the dismissal times by level:PAWS will dismiss at 11:40AM. There will be no afternoon PreK… ... Continue reading... WPS Remote Learning Day on 2/2/2021 Feb 1, 2021 - February 1, 2021Dear Members of the Wellesley Public Schools Community:Due to the anticipated impact of the storm, I am writing to confirm that Tuesday, February 2, 2021, will be a remote learning day in WPS. All WPS buildings will also be… ... Continue reading... Update from Wellesley Schools & Health Depts. Nov 15, 2020 - CORONAVIRUS CASE UPDATE FROM WELLESLEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND WELLESLEY HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR NOVEMBER 15, 2020Following trends throughout the Commonwealth, the Wellesley Health Department today announced that COVID-19 cases are increasing in our community and at our colleges. Officials are reporting… ... Continue reading... WHS Moving to Full Remote Learning Nov 11, 2020 - November 11, 2020Dear Members of the Wellesley Community,As a result of our weekly COVID-19 surveillance testing in the Wellesley Public Schools (WPS), today we have confirmed six positive cases at Wellesley High School. There is strong evidence linking these cases… ... Continue reading...
Click to view in a new window
Nothing from Thursday, February 25 to Thursday, March 11.
View more dates in our monthly view calendar…
Please see Schofield PTO Website for:
Principal: Gerardo J. Martinez email@example.com
Secretary: Kristin Lueken firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Emma McMahon email@example.com
Online Form For Dismissal Changes, Absences, and Tardy Notifications
27 Cedar Street, Wellesley MA 02481 • Map & Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6280
Voice Mail: 781-446-6230
Absentee Online Form
- Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm