Absence Reporting Form
New for 2020 – To better track illness trends across the district we are now using an online form for reporting absences. We are no longer using the absentee phone line or dismissal email. You may bookmark this form as an icon on your phone using this video tutorial.
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-22 school year has begun for children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021. Please note that if your child is age-eligible but will not start kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year, we ask that you submit a written request to defer your child’s attendance for one school year. Kindergarten registration packets are available online. Read more on the district Student Registration webpage. For questions regarding Kindergarten registration please contact the District Registrar at email@example.com or 781-446-6210;5600.
- On Friday, January 29 at 3:00 PM Grades K-5 Standards Based Report Cards will be available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal under the “Student Reports” tab.
- Parents will login to PowerSchool using the same Username and Password they used in September to fill out their annual permission forms and to find out their student’s homeroom teacher. Feel free to test your PowerSchool login this week, to make sure you remember it. If you do not remember your username and password, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Portal at https://wellesley.powerschool.com
- Click on Forgot Username or Password?
- Fill in your Parent Username and Parent Email Address and click Enter
- If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the portal team is available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm.
Nothing from Wednesday, May 12 to Wednesday, May 26.
- PTO Weekly Updates
- Before and After School Programs
- Important Forms
- Read more at www.schofieldpto.org…
Principal: Gerardo J. Martinez email@example.com
Secretary: Kristin Lueken firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse: Emma McMahon email@example.com
- Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- 8:00 am – 3:30 pm