WINGS summer programming is open to all students who attend Wellesley Public Schools. WPS in conjunction with WINGS (through the Wellesley Recreation Department) have a partnership to create summer programming that is fun and engaging for all Wellesley families. Our goal is to create a mix of courses that will provide all students a balance of academic and enrichment opportunities during the summer.
Kindergarten registration is now open for 2017-18. Please note that the parent(s) of any Kindergarten eligible student should register with the Wellesley Public Schools even if they are interested in deferring their child’s attendance for one school year. Questions should be directed to District Registrar Nancy Costigliola at 781-446-6210 ;5600 or email@example.com. Registration packets are available on the website and completed packets should be brought to Central Office located at 40 Kingsbury Street. Read more…
Winter / Snow / Cold Weather Reminder
Unless the temperature is dangerously cold (e.g. – below 20 degrees or at the discretion of the office in consultation with major weather channels) or the conditions are unsafe, children should come to school prepared to go outside every day –
• morning arrival
• morning recess
• lunch recess
• Children are expected to wear clothing appropriate for the weather – hats, mittens, jackets and boots, etc. Shorts may not be worn outside.
• When snow covers the ground, children are expected to wear boots and snow pants to play in the snow on the field. (Boots are a good idea on most days.) Children will not be able to call home to get dry clothes.
• Children should bring a pair of shoes to wear inside the building and sneakers for days they have PE. Wearing outdoor / snow boots in the classroom all day can be uncomfortable and is discouraged. Sneakers are required for PE.
After School Spring Classes begin
Monday, April 24
Wednesday, April 26 @ 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
Hale Reservation Parent Night (Gr.5)
Thursday, April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm WMS Auditorium
Hale Reservation Tour (Gr.5)
Saturday, April 29 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am 80 Carby St, Westwood, MA 02090, USA
Principal: Gerardo J. Martinez
Secretary: Kristin Lueken
Nurse: Judith Sewall
27 Cedar Street, Wellesley MA 02481 • Map & Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6280
Voice Mail: 781-446-6230
Absentee Line: 781-446-6230 ;8 (Option 8)
School Office Email For Dismissal Changes, Absences, and Tardy Notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- PTO Weekly Updates
- Before and After School Programs
- Important Forms
- Read more at www.schofieldpto.org…