Parents & Students:
- To ensure all students have access to breakfast and lunch during the WHS closure, the Food Service Department has created an on-line order system for all High School students.
- Students are encouraged to pre-order meals for pick up daily at the High School main entrance.
- Salads, sandwiches and a heat and eat entree, prepared fresh daily, are available on the menu.
- Packaged breakfasts are also included with every pick up.
- Pickups are from 10:30 to 12 noon daily.
- Five day meal packs are also available for pick up on Wednesday, November 18th – Order using the Remote meals ordering form.
- All meals are no cost to the students or families and no à la carte items will be available until we return to in person service on December 1st.
Principal’s Message & Reminders:
WPS: Thanksgiving Recess - No School 🦃
Thursday, November 26
Principal: Dr. Jamie Chisum email@example.com
Secretary: Diane Zinck
Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurses: Shari Johnson, Pam Sheridan
50 Rice Street, Wellesley MA 02481 • Map, Directions & Traffic Patterns
Please Report Absences by House
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 am – 3:30 pm