A new initiative of the WPS Department of Technology. Goals of the project are:
- To provide a technology-free program for students, teachers, and families to re-establish healthy connections to the people around them
- Align to district-wide Profile of a Graduate, Challenge Success and social-emotional learning initiatives
If you are interested in applying to P.A.W.S. please fill out the Google form. Prospective parents must attended our Parent Informational Meeting and Tour. Dates are posted on our Calendar and on the Google Forms. If you have any questions please contact Isabel Cashman at 781-446-6222
WPS Kindergarten Registration for children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2020. Please bring registration forms and required documents to the Round Up. Read more and download a registration packet on the district website.
- P.A.W.S. Kindergarten Round Up – Friday, January 31, 2020 at 12:30-2:30 PM
- Kindergarten Round Up 1 – Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 3:00-6:00 PM (snow date 2/26/20)
- Kindergarten Round Up 2 – Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (snow date 3/14/20)
Round Up Location: Sprague Elementary School Library, 401 School St, Wellesley MA 02482
If required, nurse follow-up and English Learner screenings will occur at individual schools by appointment. Questions regarding Kindergarten registration should be directed to District Registrar Nancy Costigliola at 781-446-6210 ;5600 or email@example.com.
REQUIRED ONLINE ACCOUNT CREATION
All families must create an online account with the district for each child.
All new and returning P.A.W.S. families must create an online account with the district. You must register each child. Click HERE to access the link to the site.
- You must register your child for the classroom your child has been assigned to. If you are not sure of your child’s classroom placement, please contact the P.A.W.S. office and we will assist you.
- If you have questions regarding the tuition, please contact the P.A.W.S. office.
News & Updates:
Nothing from Monday, February 17 to Tuesday, March 17.
Director: Rebecca Zieminski
Secretary: Isabel Cashman
Nurse: Ann Farrell
63 Hastings Street (adjacent to Fiske School – Use 45 Hastings Street in your GPS for the best route to P.A.W.S.) • Map & Directions
Wellesley, MA 02481
School Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days and Times Vary by Classroom
- Click for P.A.W.S. Hours and Tuition 2019-2020
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm