- June 17 thru 28th, 8 am to 3:15 pm.
- Mondays thru Thursday hours in July: 8 am to 4 pm (Check with individual schools to confirm hours.
- Closed Fridays in July.
- August 1 thru 28: 8 am – 3:15 pm
Wellesley Public Schools – Department of Nursing Services
Winter 2018 – Illness Management Guidelines
As we move deeper into the winter months, we often see an increase in illnesses. While there is no need for alarm, it bears reviewing some illness management guidelines for both home and school.
REQUIRED ONLINE ACCOUNT CREATION
All families must create an online account with the district for each child.
All new and returning P.A.W.S. families must create an online account with the district. You must register each child. Click HERE to access the link to the site.
- You must register your child for the classroom your child has been assigned to. If you are not sure of your child’s classroom placement, please contact the P.A.W.S. office and we will assist you.
- If you have questions regarding the tuition, please contact the P.A.W.S. office.
News & Updates:
Nothing from Saturday, August 24 to Tuesday, September 24.
Director: Rebecca Zieminski
Secretary: Isabel Cashman
Nurse: Ann Farrell
63 Hastings Street (adjacent to Fiske School – Use 45 Hastings Street in your GPS for the best route to P.A.W.S.) • Map & Directions
Wellesley, MA 02481
School Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days and Times Vary by Classroom
- Click for P.A.W.S. Hours and Tuition 2019-2020
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm