Human Resources Questions – use the AskHR email below
Human Resources Department
- Monica Visco, Director of Human Resources, Title IX Coordinator: Staff
- Valerie Spruill, Administrative Assistant to Director of Human Resources; 781-446-6210 x5603
- Jacqueline “Jackie” Meyer, Human Resources Coordinator; 781-446-6210 x5622
- Marissa Capone, Registrar/Human Resource Assistant; 781-446-6210 x5600
Central Administrative Offices, 40 Kingsbury St, Wellesley MA 02481
PowerSchool Training Video for Faculty – October 4, 2022
The video linked below covers the following new PowerSchool modules that Wellesley Public Schools has adopted to support our work:
- Recruit & Hire is a paperless recruitment and hiring platform. You may use it to view and apply for vacancies as internal candidates.
- Records is a paperless file and onboarding system. WPS will send forms electronically via Records and staff may submit commonly used forms to HR within this system.
- Perform is a new evaluation platform for staff.
- Professional Learning is the new professional development platform accessible by all staff to view courses and workshops.
Link to Watch the Training Video (You must be logged into your @wellesleyps.org Google account to access this link)
Wellesley Public Schools is a member of The Massachusetts Partnership for Diversity in Education (MPDE) MPDE is committed to recruiting and assisting in producing career opportunities for educators and administrators from diverse backgrounds, and forming collaborative relationships that will enhance staff diversity within our schools districts.
Massachusetts Partnership for Diversity in Education
Wellesley Public Schools is a community that employs highly-qualified teachers, administrators, and support professionals. We are a dynamic learning community guided by our core values of Academic Excellence, Cooperative and Caring Relationships, Respect for Human Differences, and Commitment to Community.
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment, development, supervision and retention of all employees in the Wellesley Public Schools. All prospective employees are encouraged to review employment opportunities within the district and review the collective bargaining agreements to obtain information about salary information, benefits, and working conditions.