Chamber Music Ensembles
For advanced and highly motivated IVEP students who identify and enlist other compatible players at their same playing skill level, small Chamber Music Ensembles may be formed: duets, trios, quartets, quintets, etc. IVEP teachers may also help form an ensemble. Students may approach their IVEP teacher, or contact the Performing Arts office to be assigned a Chamber Music Coach.
Please note, to be eligible for Chamber Ensembles, players must be members in good standing in their Wellesley school-based ensemble. Ensembles must be formed prior to registering; please submit a list of students participating in an ensemble to MusicLessons@wellesleyps.org.
Ensembles will be given twelve(12) chamber music coaching sessions per semester at a time arranged directly with their IVEP Coach.
- 30-Minute Chamber Coachings: $200 per member
- $175 tuition per semester (twelve coachings) plus $25 Registration fee
- 45-Minute Chamber Coachings: $287.50 per member
- $262.50 tuition per semester (twelve coachings) plus $25 Registration fee
- 60-Minute sessions: $375 per member
- $350 tuition per semester (twelve coachings) plus $25 Registration fee