Wellesley Public Schools uses the WebTrac Online Payment System to collect fees for activities, athletics, music lessons, and transportation, as well as to sell tickets for performances. This is the same online payment and registration system used by Wellesley Recreation, so many families already have an account before their children start school.
- How to Create an Account for the first time
- Forgot your Password?
- Grade Conflict Error?
- Need Additional Help?
If you need to create an account for the first time:
- If you do NOT already have a WebTrac account, click here to go to WebTrac and then in the Member Login box click the “Create an Account” link:
- Fill out the requested Household Information and click “Finish” at the bottom:
- On the next screen, enter any family members who will register for activities. Once you have added all of the family members, click done.
- An alert of a new account will be sent to Wellesley Public Schools informing us of the account creation. Your username and password will be sent to you via two emails once your information has been verified. This may take up to 24-48 hours.
If you forgot your password:
- Click here to go to WebTrac and in the Member Login box click “Need Login Help?”.
- Enter your email and fill out the Captcha and click “Submit.”
- If your email is on file with WebTrac you will get a green “Message Sent” notification asking you to check your email for password reset instructions.
- If your email is NOT on file with WebTrac you will get a red “Message Error” notification. You can try again using another email address you own. Or you can click the “Contact Us” link in the top menu bar. Fill out the contact form and a WPS Staff member will get back to you or you may call 781-446-6200 during business hours.
Grade Conflict or Incorrect Grade Level Listed:
- Click here to go to WebTrac
- If your student’s grade level is listed incorrectly or if you get a yellow alert about a grade conflict, click OK.
- It will bring you back to a page where it lists all the activities. Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page and scroll down to “Change Member Data.”
- The next page will list all the household members, click on the first name of the person you want to change. Change to the correct grade level and click Finish.
- Click Done to go back to the home page and to select the program you wish to register for.
If you need additional help:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 781-446-6200 during business hours.
- From within WebTrac you may also click the “Contact Us” link in the top menu bar. Fill out the contact form and a WPS Staff member will get back to you.