Principal: Mark Ito email@example.com
Secretary: Patty Chong
Office Email: wps-ms-Main-Office-Staff@wellesleyps.org
Nurses: Kristina Gusmini, Caroline Reading
50 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley MA 02481 • Map & Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6250
Voice Mail: 781-446-6235
Absentee Line: 781-446-6235 ;2 (Option 2)
- Monday-Friday: 7:40 am – 2:29 pm
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 4:15 pm
On the WMS Summer Reading webpage you will find:
- Three reading lists, one for entering sixth graders, one for entering seventh graders, and one for entering eighth graders.
- Each list consists of two pages of recommendations and an assignment on the final page.
- Use the arrows to move through the document.
- Click the PDF file link underneath each list to download and print.
- Find book talk videos for some of this year’s recommendations here!
Enjoy your books and happy summer, everyone!!
Grade 5 Welcome to Wellesley Middle School
New students registering to attend WMS please click for Registration Forms, Required Documents and More Information. If you have any questions, please contact the District Registrar at 781-446-6210 ;5600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Find: Under federal and state special education regulations, the Wellesley Public Schools has a responsibility to locate, identify, refer, evaluation and if eligible, provide a free, appropriate, public education to students with disabilities who reside in the town of Wellesley. Click for more information.
Nothing from Friday, July 3 to Friday, July 10.