Hometown: Corning, NY
- Vanderbilt University, BA – Fine Arts
- Lesley University, M.Ed.
- NE University, Cert. in Elementary Leadership
- Taught for five years at the Douglas Elementary School in Acton, MA
- Taught for five years at the the Bauman Elementary School in Lexington, MA
- Second Assistant Principal for two years at Bauman Elementary School in Lexington, MA
- Entering 6th Year as Principal of Hunnewell
- Golfing, Skiing, Spinning, going to the beach, Cooking and Reading
- My husband, Peter, and I have 3 children. Our son, Tucker, is 27 and our daughters, Grace and Lexie are 24 and 22 respectively. All three of our children live in New York City. We also have a 12 year old labradoodle, Reilly.