Field Trip Approval Checklist
Before submitting your Field Trip Approval Form, did you remember to:
- Read the Students Field Trip Policy IJOA to ensure your trip meets the WPS criteria and all requirements have been met.
- Review the field trip with nursing staff to ensure trip protocol addresses health/medical needs of students, whether a nurse is need on the trip, or other medical care needs
- Obtain all necessary documentation from drivers if private vehicles have been approved for the trip, including:
- Review the Approval Criteria grid in the policy to ensure you are aware of which approvals are necessary, and then follow up to ensure form is on track for appropriate approvals.
Please submit the Approval Form at least 60 days prior to the scheduled date of trip (exceptions made for high school trips, where applicable) to ensure ample time to obtain the necessary signatures. As noted in policy, foreign field trips requiring School Committee approval must be received prior to the school year in which the trip is to take place.
- Field Trip Requirements
- New Nursing Requirements for Field Trips SY 2018-19
- Field Trip Consent Form
- Formulario De Consentimiento Para Realizar Una Excursión Escolar (Consent Form in Spanish)
- 校外活动同意书 (Consent Form in Simplified Chinese)
- 현장학습(FIELD TRIP) 동의서(CONSENT FORM) (Consent Form in Korean)
- FY20 Field Trip Approval Form .docx
- Field Trip Bus Request