Fiske Elementary School
Wellesley Public Schools
Learning • Caring • Innovating
“Honor the leap as well as the landing.” Shannon Donavan-Monti
Fiske Families,The superheroes and characters were out in full force today at the Fiske Halloween Parade! Thank you to all the parents, guardians, neighbors, and friends for coming out to watch our students walk through the neighborhood. A special thanks to Officer Rosenberg and Student Council for escorting our students during the parade. The Cat in the Hat caught up with a couple of Thing 1s and Thing 2s as we were all leaving the building!
Thank you to the Fiske Creative Arts Committee for providing the fourth graders with a presentation on States of Matter by the Museum of Science. The students enjoyed learning about gases, liquids, and solids.
Walking through the school this week, there were student buzzing on rollerblades,
outstanding art in the halls,
and these little minions invading a class.
It is amazing to see what happens during a week at Fiske.
- Please do not walk your child to his/her class unless you have been given permission by Beth Watson or Betsy Hindmarsh. Parents may only enter through the front entrance of the school.
- Please DO NOT park on Hasting Street opposite the school. This makes it unsafe for two way traffic and busses to pass.
- November 2nd-6th-Cradles to Crayons collection drive
- November 2nd-6th-Halloween Candy drive
- Tuesday, November 3rd and Wednesday, November 4th are both 12:00 dismissals
- Wednesday, November 4th-Metco Stay Day
- Wednesday, November 4th- Walk to School Day
- Thursday, November 5th-Wellesley Spelling Bee, 7p.m. at Sprague
- The Fiske Auction will be held on May 6th!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend.
Joseph E. Fiske Elementary School
45 Hastings Street • Wellesley • Massachusetts • 02481
Phone 781-446-6265 www.wellesley.k12.ma.us/fiske Rachel McGregor
, Interim Principal • Beth Watson
Academic Excellence • Commitment to Community • Respect for Human Differences • Cooperative and Caring Relationships
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.