Hello Hardy Families:
- Did your teacher read a book to you? What was your favorite part or character and why?
- What was challenging for you today?
- What is the name of a new friend in your classroom and did you do anything to get to know that person?
- What do you do with your notes or homework when you come into class?
- What kind of game or greeting did you play during Open Circle?
- What is the routine when you have a special such as art, music, PE or library?
- Can you describe a game you played in math or reading?
- Tell me something that made you laugh today?
- What was the best thing that happened today?
- Who did you sit with today?
- How did you help someone today?
- How did someone help you today?
- Who would you like to play with at recess but you haven’t yet?
- 6:30-6:55: Kindergarten and grade 5
- 7:00-7:25: Grades 1 and 4
- 7:30-8:00 Grades 3 and 2
Magen Slesinger has started her new position as the Music Director in Watertown. Magen was such an amazing music teacher for the past ten years and we will miss her dearly. I wanted to make sure that we had a chance to say farewell to her in person so families, children and staff are invited to a gathering on Thursday, September 24th from 3:45 to 4:30 outside on the Hardy playground. Please stop by to say farewell to Ms. Slesinger.
Wellesley Public Schools would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Wellesley Public Schools directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe If you need to update your email address or phone number, please contact the secretary at your child’s school. SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation’s leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.