2019-20 School Year
School and grade levels where enrollment is nearing the high end of our class size guidelines and where reassignments could take place in the near future:
- Kindergarten – Hunnewell
- Grade 1 – Hardy, Hunnewell
- Grade 2 – Fiske, Hardy, Hunnewell, Schofield, Sprague, Upham
- Grade 5 – Hunnewell
For more information please contact the District Registrar, Nancy Costigliola at 781-446-6210, ext 5600 or email@example.com.
Registration Forms and Information 2019-20:
- Kindergarten Registration Information and Round Up Dates
- Kindergarten Registration Forms Packet 2019-20 (pdf)
- Grades 1-12 Registration Forms Packet 2019-20 (pdf) – New Student Registrations for grades 1-12 will be accepted starting on Friday, March 1.
- Find Your Neighborhood Schools – School Assignment Calculator
- Elementary School Districts Map (pdf)
- Admission of Students – Policy JF
Open Enrollment 2019-20:
Open enrollment applications will be accepted starting March 1 and no later than May 1, 2019. Please submit completed form (one per child) to the Wellesley Public Schools Central Office Registrar.
- Open Enrollment Letter, Policy and Information 2019-20 (pdf)
- Open Enrollment Request Form 2019-20 (pdf)
- Open Enrollment – Policy JG
- FY19 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2018
- Enrollment Projections FY19 through FY21
- Enrollment Report Presentation to School Committee 10-30-2018
School Assignment & Redistricting Information:
Student Transfer / Withdrawal Form
- WPS Withdrawal Transfer Form – To be submitted when a student withdraws from the system.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students who are
18 years of age or older (“eligible students”) certain rights with respect to the student’s education
records. Click here to read the full notice…