The following grade levels are closed to new enrollment for the 2016-17 School Year:
- Fiske – Grade 1
- Hunnewell – Grades 2 and 3
- Sprague – Grades K and 3
- Upham – Grades 1, 2 and 3
For more information about enrollment alternatives at other schools in the district, please contact the district Registrar, Nancy Costigliola at 781-446-6210 ;5600 or email@example.com.
- Click Here to Find Your Neighborhood Schools – School Assignment Calculator
- Click here to view the Elementary School Districts Map (pdf)
- Kindergarten Registration Forms Packet 2016-17 (pdf)
- Kindergarten Registration Forms Packet 2017-18 (pdf)
- Grades 1-12 Registration Forms Packet 2016-17 (pdf)
- Grades 1-12 Registration Forms Packet 2017-18 (pdf) – NOTE: Grade 1-12 Registrations for 2017-18 will not be accepted until after March 1, 2017.
- Admission of Students – Policy JF – This policy is currently under review by the School Committee. Any updates will be posted after approval by the School Committee.
Open enrollment applications will be accepted starting March 1 and no later than May 1, 2017. Please submit completed form (one per child) to the Wellesley Public Schools Central Office Registrar.
- Open Enrollment Letter, Policy and Information 2017-18 (pdf)
- Open Enrollment Request Form 2017-18 (pdf)
- FY17 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2016
- Enrollment Projections FY18 through FY20
- October 1, 2016 Enrollment Report Presentation
School Assignment & Redistricting Information:
- Student Enrollment & School Assignment – Policy JG
- Elementary School Attendance Zones – Policy JC – This policy is currently under review by the School Committee. Any updates will be posted after approval by the School Committee.
Student Transfer / Withdrawal Form
- WPS Withdrawal Transfer Form – To be submitted when a student withdraws from the system.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students who are
18 years of age or older (“eligible students”) certain rights with respect to the student’s education
records. Click here to read the full notice…