Registration & Enrollment
- Required Documents
- Kindergarten Registration
- PAWS Preschool Registration
- Open Enrollment
- Change of Address
- Withdrawing Your Student
School Assignment & Redistricting Information
- Student Enrollment & School Assignment – Policy JG
- Elementary School Attendance Zones – Policy JC
- Find Your Elementary School District – Coming soon!
- Elementary School Districts Map (pdf)
- Future Redistricting: Approved Hardy Map
- Admission of Students – Policy JF
- 2021-22 Enrollment Report – November 3, 2021
- 2020-21 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2020
- FutureThink Updated Enrollment Projections – January 27, 2020
- FutureThink’s Enrollment Presentation – January 16, 2020
- 2019-20 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2019
- Enrollment Projections FY19 through FY21
- Enrollment Report Presentation to School Committee 10-25-2019
2022-23 School Year Registration
Kindergarten registration will begin on February 1, 2022. Please visit the Kindergarten Registration page for more information.
Registration for Grades 1 through 12 will begin on March 1, 2022.
School and grade levels where enrollment is nearing the high end of our class size guidelines and where reassignments could take place in the near future:
- Kindergarten: Bates, Fiske, Sprague, Upham
- Grade 1: Hardy, Sprague
- Grade 2: Bates, Fiske, Schofield
- Grade 3: Upham
- Grade 5: Bates
For more information, please contact the District Registrar at 781-446-6210;5600 or at email@example.com.
To begin, go to the Pre-Registration Form and fill in your pre-registration information. Your pre-registration will be reviewed by the district Registrar during school hours.
Wait to receive an email from the Registrar with further instructions for logging into PowerSchool where you will complete the remainder of the online registration forms and how to provide your required documents:
- Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Photo ID of a parent/guardian (i.e. MA Driver’s license or passport)
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Occupancy
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- IEP/504/ELL Records (if applicable)
- Recent Report Card / Transcripts (if applicable, grades 3 and up)
Please be aware that your enrollment is not complete until ALL required forms and documents are submitted and approved by the Registrar.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students who are 18 years of age or older (“eligible students”) certain rights with respect to the student’s education records. Click here to read the full notice…