2020-21 School Year
School and grade levels where enrollment is nearing the high end of our class size guidelines and where reassignments could take place in the near future:
- Kindergarten: Bates
- Grade 1: Hunnewell
- Grade 3: Hunnewell
For more information, please contact the District Registrar at 781-446-6210 ;5600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Forms and Information 2020-21:
- Kindergarten Registration Information and Round Up Dates
- Kindergarten Registration Forms Packet 2020-21 (PDF)
- Grades 1-12 Registration Forms Packet 2020-21 (PDF)
- Find Your Neighborhood Schools – School Assignment Calculator
- Elementary School Districts Map (pdf)
- Admission of Students – Policy JF
Open Enrollment 2020-21:
Open enrollment applications will be accepted starting February 28 and no later than May 1, 2020. Please submit completed form (one per child) to the Wellesley Public Schools Central Office Registrar.
- Open Enrollment Letter 2020 (pdf)
- Open Enrollment Request Form 2020-21 (pdf)
- Open Enrollment – Policy JG
- Enrollment Projection Update – January 27, 2020
- 2019-20 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2019
- Enrollment Projections FY19 through FY21
- Enrollment Report Presentation to School Committee 10-25-2019
School Assignment & Redistricting Information:
Change of Address & Withdrawal Form
- Change of Address Form – To be submitted when a student moves to a different Wellesley address. It must be submitted for each student (not family).
- WPS Withdrawal Form – To be submitted when a student withdraws from the system.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students who are
18 years of age or older (“eligible students”) certain rights with respect to the student’s education
records. Click here to read the full notice…