Registration & Enrollment
- Required Documents
- Kindergarten Registration
- PAWS Preschool Registration
- Open Enrollment
- Change of Address
- Withdrawing Your Student
School Assignment & Redistricting Information
- Student Enrollment & School Assignment – Policy JG
- Elementary School Attendance Zones – Policy JC
- Elementary School Districts Map (pdf)
- Future Redistricting: Approved Hardy Map
- Find Your Neighborhood Schools – Interactive GIS Map
- Admission of Students – Policy JF
- 2021-22 Enrollment Report – November 3, 2021
- 2020-21 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2020
- FutureThink Updated Enrollment Projections – January 27, 2020
- FutureThink’s Enrollment Presentation – January 16, 2020
- 2019-20 Enrollment Report – October 1, 2019
- Enrollment Projections FY19 through FY21
- Enrollment Report Presentation to School Committee 10-25-2019
Registration for children 5 years of age on or before August 31, 2021
Important Information Regarding Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-22 School Year
Kindergarten registration will begin on February 1, 2021 for school year 2021-22. Please note that if your child is age-eligible but will not start kindergarten in the 2021-22 school year, we ask that you submit a written request to defer your child’s attendance for one school year. You do not have to complete a registration packet. These written requests will allow us to plan more effectively for space and staffing needs for the incoming and future cohorts of Kindergarten students. Additionally, this information will help us create more transparency and consistency around the admissions process moving forward.
Written deferment requests should be sent to:
Cynthia Mahr, Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations
Via email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
Or postal mail: 40 Kingsbury Street, Wellesley, MA 02481
Kindergarten registration packets will be available via:
- Online Registration:
- Step 1: Go to https://wellesley.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=2643937 and fill in your pre-registration information.
- Step 2: Wait to receive an email from the Registrar during school hours with further instructions for logging into PowerSchool where you will complete the remainder of the online registration forms and upload your required documents.
If required, nurse follow-up and English Learner screenings will occur at individual schools by appointment.
Questions regarding Kindergarten registration should be directed to the District Registrar at 781-446-6210;5600 or email@example.com.