Hello Hardy Families:
Across the district, Wellesley Public Schools are including social emotional development as an ongoing priority. At Hardy, the teachers, Lisa Goodman our school psychologist and the Hardy Open Circle Committee have been busy supporting social emotional development and overall mindfulness through a variety of classroom practices and programs. Some of these include the use of the Open Circle Curriculum which has just been updated, “mindful minutes” and viewing short clips like “Just Breathe” with Lisa Goodman. Thanks to Patty Bovie, students in 4MO were recently featured in a Wellesley Townsman article she wrote. Check out in the link below:
I hope our families will try to make the PTO general meeting scheduled for tomorrow night, Tuesday, January 24th from 7:00 pm to 8:30 in the Hardy Library. Two very important topics will be discussed: School Safety and Security from Officer Evan Rosenberg and an update from our HHU Chairs: Sarah Jane Shanahan and Ed Cloaninger.
The agenda for the meeting is below and I hope to see you there.
Charlene Cook, Hardy Principal
Hardy PTO General Meeting Agenda: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00pm to 8:30 pm, Hardy library
- School Safety & Security – Officer Evan Rosenberg
- HHU MPC Update from Chairs Sarah Jane Shanahan & Ed Cloaninger
- Principal’s update
- Upcoming events (Skating Party, Science Night…)
- Central Council update
- CAS update – if time permits
- Community Service update – if time permits
- Members at large update – if time permits
- Ways and means update – if time permits