Fall Sports Offered at the High School:
- Cheerleading: Coach Sanchez
- Boys Cross Country: Coach Corkery
- Girls Cross Country: Coach Short
- Girls Field Hockey: Coach Stickle
- Football: Coach Davis
- Boys Golf: Coach Bateman
- Boys Soccer: Coach DiCecca
- Girls Soccer: Coach Bailen
- Girls Swimming and Diving: Coach Dutton
- Girls Volleyball: Coach Ardila
** Middle School sports information can be found at this link. **
First Day of High School Tryouts/Practice:
- August 20th – Football and Boys Golf
- August 23rd – All other WHS sports
- Schedules for the first few days of tryouts/practices will be posted here in early August.
- Please contact coaches with sport-specific questions.
- Sign up on RecTrac
- Information about registration can be found at this link on our website:
- Be sure to submit an updated physical to the school nurse. Telehealth physical exams will not be accepted.
- Physicals may be submitted via email (email@example.com) or fax (781-237-6004).
- Please submit physical exam by August 10th.
- Schedules will be available online at https://wellesleyathletics.org/ and are updated regularly. This is the only place for our official schedules for all levels.
- The high school user fee for Fall 2021 remains at $300.
- If there is a financial hardship please see the following link: https://wellesleyps.org/students-families/financial-assistance-information/
For the most up to date information follow @WellesleySports on Twitter
FALL SPORTS 2021
Physicals Due to Nurses’ Office by August 10th
All students are required to have a current physical examination on file in the Nurse’s Office prior to participating in the athletic program. This means that before your child can tryout, practice or participate on a team they must have a copy of their physical examination on file as required by the MIAA guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Late submission of physicals may delay the student from athletic activity until all the registration requirements are completed.
High School Nurses’ Office
Parents, athletes and fans can create a fan account on BigTeams to follow their favorite Wellesley Raiders athletic teams. Alerts are available via email and/or text message. The BigTeams App is also available for free for Apple and Android devices.
To begin go to wellesleyathletics.org and click the Join button in the top right corner.Continue reading Team Schedules: How to Create a Fan Account on BigTeams