Click below to view the final 2017-18 school year calendar as voted by School Committee on December 13, 2016.
Winter / Snow / Cold Weather Reminder
Unless the temperature is dangerously cold (e.g. – below 20 degrees or at the discretion of the office in consultation with major weather channels) or the conditions are unsafe, children should come to school prepared to go outside every day –
• morning arrival
• morning recess
• lunch recess
• Children are expected to wear clothing appropriate for the weather – hats, mittens, jackets and boots, etc. Shorts may not be worn outside.
• When snow covers the ground, children are expected to wear boots and snow pants to play in the snow on the field. (Boots are a good idea on most days.) Children will not be able to call home to get dry clothes.
• Children should bring a pair of shoes to wear inside the building and sneakers for days they have PE. Wearing outdoor / snow boots in the classroom all day can be uncomfortable and is discouraged. Sneakers are required for PE.
Wednesday, January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 12:15 pm
Olin College Program
Wednesday, January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm Library
Principal: Gerardo J. Martinez
Secretary: Kristin Lueken
Nurse: Judith Sewall
27 Cedar Street, Wellesley MA 02481 • Map & Directions
Office Tel: 781-446-6280
Voice Mail: 781-446-6230
Absentee Line: 781-446-6230 ;8 (Option 8)
School Office Email For Dismissal Changes, Absences, and Tardy Notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, Tuesday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday: 8:30 am – 3:05 pm
- PTO Weekly Updates
- Before and After School Programs
- Important Forms
- Read more at www.schofieldpto.org…