Dear Sprague Families,
Welcome back! I hope the Thanksgiving holiday was a memorable one. I was thrilled to see all the students back after an extra long holiday break. I missed each of them.
Please note that the scheduled Walk-to-School Day planned for tomorrow is now rescheduled to Thursday, December 12th from 8:15 to 8:30 am. Please wear your walking boots….hopefully there will be less snow next week.
Also, I please ask for your help regarding our plans for outdoor recess. The following are our outdoor recess plans beginning tomorrow:
- If students would like to access the fields, please be prepared to wear snow boots and snow pants
- If students would like to use the play structures/areas, please prepared to wear snow boots
- If students would like to simply enjoy the company of their friends on the driveway area, boots and/or regular shoes are fine
- Of course, hats and mittens are always helpful
Morning Time Recess (Drop-Off)
- For the remainder of this week, the students will be indoors during the 8:15 to 8:30 am time
- Our hope is to be back outside during this drop-off time as soon as next week – fingers crossed
Thank you for your support always!