Wednesday, March 1, 2017 – Day 2
- Today is an early release day. Periods will run 1,5,6,7. Teachers will be in department meetings after school, so students should make arrangements to leave the building after the bell.
- Reminder to Civil Rights Trip students: Today’s ½ day meeting begins promptly at 2:45 in Ms. Gabrielson’s room #229.
- Just a reminder to all Math Team members: You have a meeting Thursday in Natick. Try to see Mr. Bogage this week if you plan on participating.
- Congratulations to the 8th Grade Choirs on a fun and fabulous performance at the high school last night. We’re looking forward to your Spring Concert.
- Attention all members of the boys basketball team: Please meet Coach Ullian and Coach Noel in the cafeteria after school on Thursday for a quick meeting. Don’t forget to bring your jersey.
- The Spirit Store will be open today from 11:30 to 12:00 at the Donizetti Street entrance.
WMS at the BRCC
WMS will be at the Barton Road Center every Thursday from 4-6 pm.