Morning Announcements for Monday, April 23, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 5
Hope everyone enjoyed a relaxing and wonderful break!
* Art Journal Club will meet at 2:45 pm in room 306.
* Community Service Club is cancelled for today.
HERE’S WHAT’S GOING ON THIS WEEK:
* Grade 6 MCAS ELA testing during Periods 1, 2 & 3 tomorrow and Wednesday.
* Thursday afternoon there will be Department meetings after school beginning at 2:45 pm. All students must leave school after the bell and there will not be any after school activities.
* The Mini Marathon is this Thursday. This yearly fun event will be happening during Periods 3 & 4.
A list of all Sports games and meets for this week are up on the Sport’s Board outside of the main office.
The Adapted Sports Program will meet for the last time after school tomorrow in Gym A. All those who volunteered are welcome to attend.
Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all.