Morning Announcements for Wednesday, May 9, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 5
* Grade 8 MCAS will be held during periods 1, 2 & 3 today.
PERIODS RUN 7, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1
* May is Asian-American and Pacific Islander Heritage month. In honor of this, we will be holding a lunch discussion about Asian and Asian-American identities
on Friday, May 11th in all three lunches in room 249. Bring your lunch and your friends. Everyone is welcome to attend!
* If you had first or second semester art work in the Town Library art show or the student teacher art show, please come and pick it up outside of the art rooms,
or get it from your art teacher this week.
* Tomorrow, Grade 6 Islamic Center Field Trip for Houses R, W & S during periods 3, 4 and the first part of period 5.
* Girl’s Open Gym is in Gym A
* Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all.