Morning announcements for the last day of school – June 20, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 4
Congratulations to all of our 8th graders! We are all proud of you and we wish you the very best of luck in High School!
* 8th graders, you will stay in your homerooms this morning.
* Periods will run 1, 2, 3 & 4
* Graduation schedule: Doors to the auditorium open at 8:15, doors to GYM A open at 8:00. There are 2 lines, one line if you have your ticket and one line if you don’t have your ticket.
Other family members can sit in the gym.
* Ms. Sullivan’s period 3 Drama class will meet in room #309 today.
* There are a lot of items on the table in the main office. Please stop by and see what belongs to you.
* If you have any library books, please return them to the library this morning.