Morning Announcements for Wednesday, September 12, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 3
* Just a reminder: The Faculty meeting will be held tomorrow afternoon beginning at 2:45pm. All students must leave school after the bell and the library will be closed af 2:30pm.
There will be no after school activities and teachers will not be available to meet with students.
* Attention 7th & 8th graders: if you signed up for today’s audition for Aladdin, Jr., please go to the auditorium right after school. Any 7th or 8th grader interested in auditioning for the play is welcome to come and audition this afternoon.
* Attention 8th Grade singers: Clefhangers is a student run a cappella group that meets on Fridays all year long. Any 8th grade singers interested in managing or participating in
Clefhangers are welcome to meet in room 400, (the chorus room), after school on Friday from 2:30pm – 3:30pm for a planning meeting.
* STUDENTS: Please be sure to keep a lock on your locker. Also, check out the Lost & Found box in the cafeteria for any items that may belong to you.
* Cross Country track does not practice on Wednesdays.
* Intramurals will begin next Monday after school.