Morning Announcements for Wednesday, November 28, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 3
* 7th Grade Vision/Hearing screenings will be held today. Students will be tested in Fitness classes throughout the day.
* The Ambassador Club will meet today after school in room 318.
* WMS Smile Day is this Friday! A little background: Harvey Ball, a commercial artist from Worcester created the smiley face in 1963.This image is the most recognized symbol
of good will and good cheer on the planet. He created World Smile Day, and believed that all of us should devote one day each year to recognize the importance of smiles and
kind acts. Students, faculty and staff, wear your dress code appropriate smile wear to school. Be creative, please don’t feel you have to buy anything.
* Students: if you missed the Geography Bee last Tuesday, and want to give it a try, you can take it with Mr. Blumer after school in the cafeteria either today or tomorrow.
Come to the cafeteria right after school and bring your iPad!
* Aladdin, Jr., admission tickets are $14 for adults, $8 for students and seniors. You can purchase tickets online at www.wellesleyps.org/performingarts.
* Do you write, draw or design? Have you been working on something that you would like to share with a larger audience? The WMS Literary Magazine Club is currently
accepting submissions until November 30th. Any work can be submitted to the magazine by placing a hard copy in the Literary Magazine’s submission box location on the
door of room 215. The Literary Club looks forward to seeing your work!