Morning Announcements for Thursday, March 28, 2019
TODAY IS DAY 4
* 7th Graders: Counselors will be teaching 8th grade course selection during English classes tomorrow, Friday, March 29. Check signs posted outside of your English
classrooms for which room to go to for the lesson tomorrow.
* Students – just a reminder that your teachers have Department meetings today after school. All students must leave school after the bell and there are no after school activities.
The Library will also close at 2:29 pm. Please plan on taking the bus, walking or getting g a ride home.
* It is time to order T-shirts for Mini Marathon and 8th grade activities. Grades 6 & 7 will wear them during the Mini Marathon; and 8th grade for the Min Marathon and other
end-of-year activities. The completed order forms are due back to your teachers by Tuesday, April 3rd. There are extra forms available in the main office.
* There is a box outside of the main office for gently used children’s clothing for Cradles to Crayons. Donations will be accepted until April 6th.
* The BRCC Barton Road Community Center tutoring program will run today from 4:00 – 6:00 pm. You are welcome to drop in to work on assignments, get organized, prepare for
a test or quiz, or ask questions to WMS teachers. We hope to see you there!
*There are no Intramurals today due to the Department meetings this afternoon.