Hello Hardy Families,
Back to School Night schedule:
- 6:10 to 6:25- Welcome from the Principal in the gym
- 6:30 to 7:00- Grades 3, 4, and 5 classroom presentations
- 7:05 to 7:20- Welcome from the Principal in the gym
- 7:25 to 7:55- Grades K, 1, and 2 classroom presentations
Wednesday, September 21st is our Back to School Night. The structure of the evening will be a bit different this year. The purpose remains the same: it is an opportunity for parents to hear from their child’s classroom teacher about the curriculum and behavioral expectations for the year.
This year I will be addressing parents with a short 10 minute welcoming message during which I will introduce our specialist and special education team. This welcoming message will be shared two times in the gym: 6:10 and 7:05.
- 6:30 to 7:00- Teachers of grade 3, 4 and 5 will be in their classrooms to share their presentations.
- 7:25 to 7:55- Teachers of grades K, 1 and 2 will be in their classrooms to share their presentations.
Principal Welcome Message:
- 6:10 – 6:25: Principal- whole school message in the gym
- 7:05 – 7:20: Principal- whole school message in the gym
The fifth grade will be providing babysitting for families. Further information will be sent in a separate email.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, September 21st!