Morning Announcements for Tuesday, April 4
TODAY IS DAY 2
* Just a reminder: tomorrow (Wednesday) is an early release day. The periods will run 1,2,3,4. Due to the faculty meeting, students should please leave the school at the bell, but remember to stop by the Spirit Wear store on your way out of school.
* All 8th grade students only: tomorrow (Wednesday) you are allowed to bring your iPads to school. Please remember to charge them before you come to school.
* Reminder for grade 6 and 7 students: Do not bring iPads to school this half-day Wednesday. ll school use based iPads should be returned to the tech office by Tuesday afternoon.
* If you are in JMC, we will be heading to the High School for tech immediately after school. Please meet outside of the auditorium.
* Attention all 8th graders: tomorrow is the last day to submit your original art work for the 8th grade t-shirt. Be sure to drop them off in the main office. Any questions, see Mrs. Steinberg.
* All 6th and 7th graders: please turn in your Mini-marathon t-shirt forms to your homeroom teacher by tomorrow.
* The Tenacity Challenge Club will meet today to finish up the Literary Response and work on other parts of the competition. Erwann Towa, Jada Alexander and Elle Dunn, please report to room 319 after school.
* Happy National Poetry Month! In honor of Maya Angelou’s birthday today, the poem, Still I Rise is the library’s Poem of the Day. Many WMS teachers and students have shared their favorite poems. Please go to the library and check them out and maybe add your favorite to the display!
* The next Math meet will be at WMS on April 6th.
* There is a Lion King rehearsal for the Lionesses.
Intramurals today: Beginner Fencing – Gym A
Open Gym – Gym B, Fitness Center is open
* Track is cancelled today.