Morning Announcements for Monday, June 12
TODAY IS DAY 2
* Attention 7th and 8th graders: Please make sure that you have returned your signed consent
form for the upcoming field trips to Spectacle Island and the Boston Scavenger Hunt. We must
have these back prior to you attending these events. If you have any questions, please stop
by the Main Office.
- Please bring a bag lunch and appropriate water/drink supply.
- You will not be able to purchase food or drinks on the island.
- No glass bottles please. Only plastic.
- Bring a gallon size zip lock bag for trash.
- There are no waste facilities on the island.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and a light jacket.
- Only closed-in shoes, such as sneakers or hiking shoes. NO SANDALS.
- Bring a light snack for the ferry ride.
- Use of cell phone is permitted as long as it is not a distraction.
- Teachers have the right to confiscate for inappropriate use.
- If a student has extreme motion sickness, notify his/her homeroom teacher.
- ALL students must ride a bus with their homeroom.
- Adult chaperones, teachers and an administrator will be present.
- We will be leaving at approximately 8:00 a.m. and will return by 2:15 p.m.
* All grades: No iPads are to come in or be used on June 19 & 20 (Monday and Tuesday). All
school iPads should be returned on Friday, June 16.
* Art Journal Club is cancelled this afternoon.
* All library books are now due. If you find one hiding in your locker, classroom, backpack, or under
your bed, please return it to the library ASAP!
* Just a reminder, Intramurals are over for the year.