Morning Announcements for Friday, June 9 (Happy Friday Everyone!)
TODAY IS DAY 1
* “Happy Pride week to everyone. May everyone feel safe and joyful.”
* The Auditorium will be closed today for repairs to the projector, so there will be NO classes held in the Auditorium today. Performing Arts classes are reassigned to the following rooms:
- Ms. Fine’s period 3 & 4 Drama classes should report to room 400.
- Ms. Fine’s period 5 Drama class should report to room 301.
- Ms. Wheeler’s period 6 & 7 Music classes should report to room 347.
- Ms. Bagwell’s 7th period study hall will meet in Gym B.
* The Book Fair continues today until 3:00 p.m. The Library will only be available to students until that time and will be closed before school, also. Once the book fair is over, all students should plan to leave the Library.
* DANCES TONIGHT: Remember, these are only for WMS students, no outside guests are allowed. Come enjoy a fun, year-end celebration! Grade 8 students, please enter through the Kingsbury Street (front) entrance. Grade 7 & 8 students, please enter through the Donizetti (back) entrance. Pick-up is at the same place. All 8th graders, please remember to bring your ticket for free admittance. Grade 6 & 7 students, tickets will be sold at the door for $5. Students need to stay at the dance for the duration and picked up personally by a parent, guardian or designee.
* Today is the last day to return books to the Library no matter when they were checked out.
* Attention 7th and 8th graders: Please make sure that you have returned your signed consent form for the upcoming field trips to Spectacle Island and the Boston Scavenger hunt. We must have these back from you prior to you attending these events. If you need an extra copy of the permission form, please stop by the Main Office today.
* Just a reminder, the WMS PTO and the Green Team are partnering together to collect old cell phones, chargers, phone cases or iPods that are not in use anymore, please put them in the box in the Main Office.
* Grade 8: today is the last day with your iPads. All iPads will be handed in first thing Monday morning in homerooms. iPads will be returned back to students on June 15 & 16. No iPads needed on June 19 & 20.