Morning Announcements for Tuesday, December 5, 2017
TODAY IS DAY 2
REMINDER ABOUT TOMORROW: Wednesday is an Early Release Day. Periods will run 1, 2, 3 & 4 due to department meetings. There will not be any after school activities
and all students must leave school after the bell.
The Spirit Wear store is open tomorrow from 11:20 until noon in the Donizetti lobby.
* Students from Mrs. Derian’s classes please bring earbuds and an iPad to class today.
*Science Olympiad is meeting today in room 101, after school today. Please bring your iPads, your Olympiad notebook and a snack.
LOST & FOUND – LAST CHANCE: Today at lunch is your last chance to look through the piles to see if anything belongs to you. Please check the piles thoroughly.
Clothes will be donated at the end of the day today.
6th and 8th graders! Come get your contracts for the upcoming spring show, Once on this Island, Jr.! The contracts are located outside of Rm. 363 or you can download it
from the drama website. There will be a sign up sheet for January auditions posted outside of the drama room. Please sign up for one of the days, either January 3rd or Jan. 4th.
The Graphics Novel Book Club will be meeting today during 6th and 7th grade lunches. 6th graders, please meet in room 329 and 7th graders please meet in room 338
during your lunch times. Please bring your book from last month to the meeting. They will also be bringing books for you to read.
* The Gay-Straight Alliance will be meeting today during all three lunches in room 351. Come help us get ready for the Day of Silence!
* There will be after school help in photography today.
*Girl’s Open Gym starts this afternoon in Gym A. Please go down to Gym A after school to choose what activities you would like to participate in. Open to all grades.
* Girl’s basketball will meet in Gym A beginning at 3:30 this afternoon.
* On Thursday, there will be a meeting for all girls interested in playing ice hockey at 2:45 p.m. in the cafeteria.
* As mentioned, Girl’s Open Gym is in Gym A, Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open.