Morning Announcements for Tuesday, March 6, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 1
* Just a reminder: tomorrow is an Early Release Day. Faculty meeting begins at 12:30 pm. Periods will run 1, 5, 6 & 7. All students must leave after the bell. There are no after school activities. Also, please do not bring your iPads to school tomorrow, unless you are in Cluster M. Cluster M can bring their iPads in for check-ins.
Also, the Spirit Wear store will be open in the Donizetti lobby tomorrow from 11:20 am until noon. Come stop by to purchase sweatshirts, t-shirts and many other items.
* All 8th graders going on the “Philly to DC: A Trip Through History” tour: we will be meeting tomorrow at 2:45 until 3:45 pm, (you can come back to school at this time).
The meeting will take place in room 329. Please see Mr. Rabinowitz with any questions.
* The Tenacity Challenge Club will meet right after school today in Ms. Marquedant’s room, 319.
* Attention WMS 8th Graders! We encourage you to apply for our 8th grade Emerging Artist Awards. Wellesley Parents Supporting Art Students (WPSAS) is offering three
scholarships for teen art classes at Danforth Art Museum or the New Art Center, valued between $300-400 each. The Emerging Artist Awards application is now available online
through our website:(www.wellesleypsas.org), or a WMS art teacher. Please note: the deadline is Friday, March 16.
* Many of our 7th & 8th graders will be participating in the Junior District Music Festival at Lincoln-Sudbury High School this Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 10. Congratulations
and best of luck to these very talented performers!
* Anyone who signed up for the intramural fencing program, there will be a very important meeting after school today in Gym A. Any questions please see Mr. Johnson
Fencing meeting – Gym A (as mentioned)
Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all