Morning Announcements for Wednesday, March 28
TODAY IS DAY 5
MEETINGS HAPPENING TODAY:
* Mandatory meeting this afternoon in Room 215 beginning at 2:30 pm for all students who will be attending the DC/NYC trip. Also, there are still some spots available if you would like to join us on the trip! If you are interested in enrolling, please plan on attending this meeting. Please see Ms. Pham if you have any questions.
* First meeting for the Positive Education Organization for 8th grade students is today after school in Ms. Jacobson’s/Mr. Blumer’s room (room 332). Come and learn about something that might help to improve our schools, making schools more creative, and getting your opinion heard. The meeting will be short and you will learn about a chance to even attend a summit in Texas early this summer.
MINI MARATHON – This year’s marathon is scheduled for Thursday, April 26th. T-shirt order forms are in 6th and 7th grade homerooms. All we need from you is your t-shirt size and $10 ash or a check for $10.00 made out to the PTO. Your homeroom teachers will be collecting the payment from you. The t-shirt is an original work of art by a fellow WMS student! Colors are yellow for 7th graders and blue for 6h graders.
The WMS 2017 – 2018 YEARBOOK is on sale now! Please go to Coffeepond.com to order yours
* 6th, 7th & 8th grade girls, remember to sign up for the WMS Softball team! Please see Coach Tussler if you have any questions.
* Today there will be an informational meeting after school in Room 210 with Mr. Crowe for any 7th or 8th grader interested in learning about the WMS Tennis team.
* Tomorrow, there will be an informational meeting for those students wanting to join SPRING TRACK. The meeting will be held at 2:45 pm tomorrow in Gym A.
Chinese Culture Club will meet this Thursday in room 249.
* Girl’s Open Gym in Gym A
* Yoga is being held in Room 204
* Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all.