Morning Announcements for a wet & rainy Wednesday, April 25
TODAY IS DAY 1
* Today is Grade 6 MCAS-ELA testing during Periods 1, 2 & 3.
* Faculty meetings will be held tomorrow afternoon beginning at 2:45 pm. All students’ must leave school after the bell and there will not be any after school activities,
except for private instrument lessons. Teachers will not be available for help Thursday afternoon.
* The 2-mile Mini Marathon is scheduled for tomorrow (weather permitting) during Periods 3 & 4. This marathon promotes good health and lots of school spirit.
* A note from the nurses regarding the Mini Marathon:
* Get a good nights sleep and have a nutritious breakfast tomorrow morning.
* Stay well hydrated before, during and after the run.
* If you have asthma, and want to take your inhaler prior to running, PLEASE go to the nurse’s office at the end of period 2,
BEFORE you class goes to the fields.
* If you would like to have your inhaler outside on the field during the event, please let one of the nurses know today.
* The Tech crew club will be meeting briefly in the auditorium after school today from 2:30 – 3:30 pm.
* 2017-2018 WMS Yearbook is on sale now! The yearbook is hard bound, contains 120 full color pages and the cost is $37 if purchased by May 31. After June 1 the cost is
$40, while supplies lasts! Please go to www.coffeepond.com and use the password, “Raiders.”
* Girl’s Open Gym is in Gym A
* Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open to all