Morning Announcements for Monday, June 4, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 4
STUDENTS: Today is the last day to submit your drawing for the 8th grade banner. Please bring them to the main office by the end of the day today.
* This Wednesday will be our last Early Release Day for the year. Periods will run 1, 2, 3 & 4. Don’t forget that the Spirit Wear store will be open from 11:20 – 12:00 noon in the Donizetti lobby!
* 8th graders: Holocaust Survivor speaker assembly will be held during periods 3 & 4. You will head to the auditorium with your period 3 teachers. Teachers, please see the e-mail from Mr. Blumer for more details.
* Hope you can make the 6th grade Band concert tonight here in the WMS auditorium! Time is 7:00 pm.
* The Graphic Novel Book Club with librarians Emma and Annie Lee from the Wellesley Free Libraries is meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, June 5. Please bring your book from last month to the meeting.
6th grade meets from 11:52-12:17 in room 329. 7th grade meets from 11:23-11:48 in room 338.
* There is still time left to order your 2017-2018 WMS Yearbook! Cost is $40.00, while supply lasts. Please see the coffepond website to order yours today.
* Please plan to visit the DIY exposition on Wednesday, June 6th from 9:30 -10:15 in the cafeteria. Please come to see the students’ work that they have worked very hard to put together.
Many of the projects have a video component, so bringing headphones/ear buds may be a good idea. Feel free to bring your classes!
* On behalf of the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade choirs, Ms. Connors would like to invite you to the WMS “Concerts of Hope” in the WMS auditorium. Performance and rehearsal times for the 8th graders are as follows:
*8th grade after school rehearsal: Tuesday, 6/5, 2:30 – 3:30 pm *8th grade Concert of Hope: Thursday, 6/7, 6:30 singer arrival, 7:00 pm concert start
* IPads – 8th graders: Last day with iPads will be Monday, June 11. iPads will be collected on Tuesday morning (6/12) and returned to students tentatively on the same day as locker cleanout (6/14 & 6/18).
iPads go home with you and do not come back into the school.
Grades 6 & 7: Last day with iPads will be Friday, June 15. All school-owned iPads will be returned to technology on this day at the end of the day. No other iPads are expected to come in after.
* All library books are due back to the Library this Friday, June 8.
INTRAMURALS TODAY: Open Gym is in Gym B and the Fitness Center is open for all.