Morning Announcements for Tuesday, June 5, 2018
TODAY IS DAY 5
* Today, the Graphic Novel Book Club with librarians Emma and Annie Lee from the Wellesley Free Libraries is meeting today during lunches. Please bring your book from
last month to the meeting. 6th grade meets from 11:52 – 12:17 in room 329. 7th grade meets from 11:23 – 11:48 in room 338.
* The Gay Straight Alliance will meet today during all three lunches in room 351. You are all welcome to come, even if you’ve never attended a meeting before.
* 8th grade chorus members: your after school chorus rehearsal is today from 2:30 – 3:30 pm in the auditorium.
* Early Release Day is tomorrow. Periods will run 1, 2, 3 & 4. All students must leave school after the bell and there are no after school activities.
Don’t forget to stop by the Spirit Wear store in the Donizetti lobby before you leave school tomorrow!
* Tomorrow is also the 8th grade assembly Holocoust Survivor speaker assembly, which will be held during periods 3 & 4. 8th graders, you will head to the auditorium with
your 3rd period teachers.
* Wednesday is also the DIY Exposition from 9:30 – 10:15 am in the cafeteria. Please come to see the student’s work that they have worked very hard on to put together.
Many of the projects have a video component, so bringing headphones/ear buds may be a good idea. Feel free to bring your classes.
* The End-of-Year Dance is this Friday, June 8th. For grades 6 & 7, please join us from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at WMS in Gym A. “DJZ” will be here spinning all of your favorite tunes
and refreshments will be provided by the WMS PTO, available outside the library. The cost is $5.00 per student, payable at the door. Please enter through the Donizetti entrance.
The 8th Grade Dance is also from 7:00 – 9:00 pm, located in the WMS cafeteria. Just a reminder, WMS school rules apply to this dance and If you leave the dance for any reason,
you will not be allowed back in to school.
* All library books are due back to the Library THIS FRIDAY, June 8.
* Open Gym is in Gym B
* Fitness Center is open to all